Science and Technology
Science and technology have changed life in every aspect. We experience Science and Technology everywhere in our life. From waking up in the morning from the alarm clock to sleeping in the night by switching off the light. Science and technology, terms that cannot survive without each other. In other words, both get interrelated with each other.
Science defines as the study of the environment that surrounds us to get the informative knowledge of surroundings. On the other hand, technology is the application of science that brings innovations and creativity. All the comfort we have today is only because of science and technology.
It has proved to be a boon for us, provided they used it in the right way. Every technology has its pros and cons. It depends on you how you are using the technology. The same fire can cook the food and also burn the house.
Advantages of Science Technology
· It has made our life easier. You don’t need to do hustle to get the things done. Most of the stuff can do with the help of your mobile phones.
· It helps organize our life in a better way. Due to the intervention of ST, we can manage our daily activities. We have multiple options for getting the work done and loaded with a lot of work. It helps to reduce our burden and gives us time to think about the essential things.
· It helps us to do our work faster. Many electronic gadgets can perform duties on our behalf in a short time.
· With the help of ST, we can communicate with our loved ones without waiting for us. We only have to take a mobile phone in our hands and can talk easily. Previously, people had to wait to communicate and even didn’t get clear and crisp communication.
Disadvantages of Science Technology
· We are highly dependent on science and technology. In other words, we are addicted to it. If they don’t have the technology, we don’t know how to perform the work. This dependency has refrained our thinking.
· The excessive use of technology is negatively impacting our life. Physical exercise is restricted because we spend most of our time on our mobile phones. It directly affects our lifestyle and health.
· Due to the intervention of Science and Technology, our private life is being spoiled. Every information is going public, and we don’t enjoy our privacy. Thus, security becomes an issue.
· Science and technology ruin our traditional culture. And the young generation doesn’t want to follow the traditional rituals. Therefore, our culture is somewhere going down.
Every technology has its boons and banes. It is entirely your choice how you are using the technology. The same technology used for your benefit and same can destroy your whole life.
You should decide how much technology you should adapt. How you are going to make a balance between your mental and physical well-being. Too much usage of science and technology can hamper your thinking.
Also, you highly depend on it. Instead of finding the answers by yourself, you depend on technology to get your answers.